While I did enjoy The Last Jedi overall I wanted to organize all the problems the film had into one list to help explain why this is one of the most divisive Star Wars Films yet.
Its not about its new direction, we are on board for that, just because this film makes some "Bold New Choices" doesnt excuse it from how they treated older legendary characters, dropped certain plot points, wasted time with a terrible subplot and finally created a few plot holes along the way!
Full List of Reasons Featured in Video:
1. The Death of Luke
2. Luke’s Legacy & Behavior
3. The Death of Snoke
4. Finn & Rose’s Subplot
5. Rey’s Parents are Nobody
6. Death & Return of Leia
7. Death of Phasma
8. Humor & Tone Issues
9. Dropped Force Awakens Subplots
10. Plot Holes
11. First Order Fleet Chases instead of Destroys
12. Vice Admiral Holdo Sucks
13. A Single X-Wing can Destroy a Dreadnought
14. Why didnt Kylo notice Luke Projection
15. Knights of Ren Dropped
16. Kylo Ren & Vader Relationship Dropped
17. Rey Perfect Saber Techniques with No Training
18. Snoke doesnt know his ship can track the enemy?
19. Yoda looks weird! (and can control lighting?)
20. Rey happens to be at correct spot to save everyone and lifts all rocks with no training.
21. Why was Finn hurt if it has no ramifications?
22. Rose Falling in Love with Finn was Stupid!
Clips from Force Awakens & one of the Better Star Wars Channels:
Star Wars Theory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94ZZQEjgIss
Top 10 Reasons Why The Last Jedi Made Me ANGRY
Uploaded on YouTube by AngryJoeShow