Top 10 Huge Surprises We Could See At WWE Money In The Bank 2019
Top 10 Huge Surprises We Could See At WWE Money In the Bank 2019
Money in the Bank (2019) is an upcoming professional wrestling pay-per-view and WWE Network event, produced by WWE for their Raw, SmackDown, and 205 Live brands. It will take place on May 19, 2019, at the XL Center in Hartford, Connecticut. It will be the tenth event under the Money in the Bank chronolog
Today we present you Top 10 Huge Surprises We Could See At WWE Money In the Bank 2019
Also discussed in this video
wwe money in the bank 2019 spoilers
wwe money in the bank 2019 matches
wwe money inthe bank 2019 match card
wwe rumors and spoilers 2019
Full Match Card:
1. Daniel Bryan & Rowan vs. The Usos (Kickoff Show)
2. Cruiserweight Championship -- Tony Nese (c) vs. Ariya Daivari (Kickoff Show)
3. United States Championship -- Samoa Joe (c) vs. Rey Mysterio
4. The Miz vs. Shane McMahon (Steel Cage Match)
5. Roman Reigns vs. Elias
6. Women's Money in the Bank Ladder Match feat. Nikki Cross, Naomi, Natalya, Dana Brooke, Bayley, Mandy Rose, Ember Moon, Carmella
7. Men's Money in the Bank Ladder Match feat. Ricochet, Drew McIntyre, Baron Corbin, Finn Balor, Ali, Andrade, Sami Zayn, Randy Orton
8. SmackDown Women's Championship -- Becky Lynch (c) vs. Charlotte Flair
9. Raw Women's Championship -- Becky Lynch (c) vs. Lacey Evans
10. WWE Championship -- Kofi Kingston (c) vs. Kevin Owens
11. Universal Championship -- Seth Rollins (c) vs. AJ Styles
Many More Videos – https://goo.gl/sTFTji
WWE videos - https://goo.gl/jaHfzy
Subscribe for the channel here
Please subscribe and share this video and help us to grow this channel.
If you have any feedback for my presentation, please message me – Thanks
Please follow us on
Twitter - https://twitter.com/SlatsRock
Thanks – SlatRock Wrestling
All rights Reserved by WWE.
No copyright infringement intended. All pictures and videos are copyright of the WWE and / or their respective owners.
WWE Entertainment TM (c) 2012 All Rights Reserved
Copyright Disclaimer: Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.