All Winners Revealed WWE Money In The Bank 2019 Match Predictions
Finally, it’s that time of the year as a melange of WWE Superstars compete in a ladder match, to try and grab that all important briefcase high above the ring that contains a contract for the winner to cash in at time, on a WWE Champion.
Who will this year’s winners? Who will be walking out as Champion and are we likely to get a cash in? Well let’s get right into it as we predict all the winners!
Topics Discussed in This Video:-
1. WWE Money Inthe Bank 2019 Rumors
2. WWE Money Inthe Bank 2019 Match Card
3. WWE Rumors and News 2019
4. WWE Rumors and News 2019 Predicitions
5 WWE Rumors and News 2019 All Winners
Full Match Card:
1. Daniel Bryan & Rowan vs. The Usos (Kickoff Show)
2. Cruiserweight Championship -- Tony Nese (c) vs. Ariya Daivari (Kickoff Show)
3. United States Championship -- Samoa Joe (c) vs. Rey Mysterio
4. The Miz vs. Shane McMahon (Steel Cage Match)
5. Roman Reigns vs. Elias
6. Women's Money in the Bank Ladder Match feat. Alexa Bliss, Naomi, Natalya, Dana Brooke, Bayley, Mandy Rose, Ember Moon, Carmella
7. Men's Money in the Bank Ladder Match feat. Ricochet, Drew McIntyre, Baron Corbin, Finn Balor, Ali, Andrade, Sami Zayn, Randy Orton
8. SmackDown Women's Championship -- Becky Lynch (c) vs. Charlotte Flair
9. Raw Women's Championship -- Becky Lynch (c) vs. Lacey Evans
10. WWE Championship -- Kofi Kingston (c) vs. Kevin Owens
11. Universal Championship -- Seth Rollins (c) vs. AJ Styles
►Many More Videos:
►Cheap games for PS4 & Xbox One: https://www.g2a.com/r/wrestlelamia
All rights Reserved by WWE.
No copyright infringement intended. All pictures and videos are copyright of the WWE and / or their respective owners.
WWE Entertainment TM (c) 2012 All Rights Reserved
Copyright Disclaimer: Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.