10 Snacks That You CANT Find Outside Of America Part 1
Here's a list of 10 Snacks That You CAN'T Find Outside Of America (Part 1). America has so many snacks to choose from, and these are 10 snack foods you can only find in America.
➡️ Subscribe to BabbleTop: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX--mGSg0UwDjl7MDL8H5Jg?sub_confirmation=1
McDonald's is the largest fast-food chain in the world, but is it in trouble? In a recent EU lawsuit, McDonald’s lost its trademark on the Big Mac, and Burger King picked up on it right away. With names like ‘Anything But A Big Mac', Burger King hilariously trolled McDonald's on social media. But it’s not just Burger King that McDonald's is fighting against! There are many reasons why McDonald's struggles to set up successful restaurants overseas, and these are the top 10 countries where McDonald's has completely failed.
If you enjoyed this list of 10 countries where McDonald's Failed, then comment: #McDonalds #FastFood #Fails
2:16 Lay’s Southern Biscuits & Gravy
4:05 Teddy Grahams
5:30 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
7:11 Hostess CupCakes
10:39 Peanut Butter M & M’s
12:01 Candy Corn
- Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and most Americans follow this rule to a T. After cereals, pop tarts are the most popular packaged breakfast items in the U.S. Just pop them in the toaster, wait for them to pop back out, and they’re ready to eat!
- Winner of the ‘Do Us A Flavor’ contest held by Lay’s in 2015, the Lay’s Southern Biscuits & Gravy flavor has become a super hit flavor with customers across America. With an unmistakable taste of the traditional Southern classic dish of biscuits and gravy, this potato chip flavor is now a crowd favorite.
- Another American childhood favorite snack is Teddy Grahams. These cute bear-shaped graham cracker snacks are a popular lunch bag, breakfast and anytime-snack favorite with children across America. Most adults have fond memories of Teddy Grahams and the popularity continues generation after generation.
- For the uninitiated and those living under a rock, America’s favorite candy, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, are tasty cups made from velvety chocolate and filled with peanut cream. These heavenly tasting cups are manufactured by The Hershey Company and are a staple candy favored by children across America.
- Introduced to America in 1919, Hostess CupCakes are now an American institution. Supposed to be the first commercially produced cupcakes, Hostess CupCakes are a type of snack cake with a creamy filling and a distinctive design of eight white icing squiggles on top.
- Recognized throughout America as the dessert that jiggles and wobbles on the plate and in your stomach, Jell-O is another classic American snack. It’s quite hard to believe that Jell-O is on this list of snacks you can’t find outside America.
- Peanut butter is a very popular American snack. Peanut butter and chocolate is an even more popular snack. But alas, the rest of the world does not seem to think so. Perhaps if they had tasted Peanut Butter M&M’s, their opinion would surely change.
- A candy so unique to America that it is highly unlikely to be found anywhere else in the world is Candy Corn. True to its name, it resembles a kernel of corn, only three times the size of an actual corn kernel.
- Uniquely American, Airheads are a very tangy, chewy and taffy-like candy that come in a variety of different fruity flavors. Available in over 16 different flavors like strawberry, green apple, maple, orange.
- It’s strange that something as simple as a candy consisting of a crispy peanut butter centre encased in a milk chocolate coating is unavailable in any other country of the world.
➡️ SUBSCRIBE to BabbleTop! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX--mGSg0UwDjl7MDL8H5Jg?sub_confirmation=1
🥳 JOIN and become a BabbleTop member! https://www.youtube.com/babbletop/join
👕 Check out our MERCH! https://teespring.com/stores/babbletop
🔥 Our Most Popular VIDEOS! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOvb3ZRIwh0&list=UUX--mGSg0UwDjl7MDL8H5Jg
Top 10 Saddest McDonald's Happy Meal Toys Ever
Top 10 Most Popular Secret Menu Fast Food Items
Top 10 Candy Bars America Wished They Had
10 Coca-Cola Drinks That Embarrassed The Company
10 McDonald’s Items That Would Make America Great Again
All clips used for fair use commentary, criticism, and educational purposes. See Hosseinzadeh v. Klein, 276 F.Supp.3d 34 (S.D.N.Y. 2017); Equals Three, LLC v. Jukin Media, Inc., 139 F. Supp. 3d 1094 (C.D. Cal. 2015).